Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Il Mio San Valentino (My Valentine's Day)

This year's Valentine's day has already come to pass and I am sure that all of you (or maybe some) had his/her own share of this wondrous event may it be bothersome or fabulous.  As for me, this is the second one I celebrated with someone special.  Thus, before all the memories of the said occasion fade away from my mind, I want to first share how it turned out for me.

Unlike last year's V Day, I wasn't able to spend this one in the comforts of a mall. I had neither the opportunity to wear a dainty dress for my date nor enough time to spend with my dearest.  I had nothing but my nurse's uniform and a handful of workloads this 2012.  It's tough but despite of all that happened, I had fun.
How was my Valentine, really?  Oh well, since my schedule wasn't favorable for a date by then, I had an advance celebration with Caselle last February 12, two days before the actual day.  We attended the 7: 30 a.m. Holy Mass and had our own picnic by the cold, breezy seaside.  I prepared my dear's favorite pansit and he brought drinks and some snacks.   It was a really nostalgic morning!
Red is for Valentine's Day


Caselle's present

The celebration doesn't end there.  By 12 midnight of February 14, 2012, Caselle and I stayed at the hospital and grabbed something to eat.  We chitchatted for a while and greeted each other, knowing that it was also our 10th monthsary as a couple.  It was truly a memorable day!

  Feliz día de San Valentín!
(Happy Valentine's Day)

February 14 is LOVE




Lovelots, 
Maica Angelle


2 comments:

  1. Any day can be as romantic as Valentines Day as long as you are both in love with each other!

    Belated HV to the two of you! You look great together! And yes, Happy 10th monthsarry na din! Stay happy and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Beng Gee :) It feels great to know that someone is reading my blog posts :) Love is a wonderful thing. Yeah, I want to enjoy life and stay happy and in love.

    Maica Angelle

    ReplyDelete