Monday, April 14, 2014

The End of the Beginning

They say, nothing is permanent in this world except change.  Relationships end and opportunities fade.  And  whether we like it or not, we just have to deal with those no matter how painful it can be. 

Sometime ago, I experienced a major storm in my life.  By then, I really thought I couldn't survive such a heartbreaking ordeal.  However, with the help of my family, friends and loved ones, I was able to gain my self- respect back and put the pieces of my life together.  

Loving someone, giving your all and experiencing a heartbreak wasn't easy after all.  It can be traumatic, yes, but as you look back on your own journey, you're gonna pat yourself on the back, hold your head up high and say:  'I may have loved, lost and made mistakes in my life but one thing is for sure: I have learned.'

So to all women out there who, like me, gave their all and almost lost themselves in the process, all I can say is: hold on.   God will always be there for you as you pick up the pieces of your broken heart and start all over again. Learn to live on your own, love yourself first, and let go.  Chase after your own dreams, be the person you have always wanted to be and walk on.



Lovelots,
Maica Angelle

No comments:

Post a Comment