Thursday, December 23, 2010

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

I haven't blogged for ages!  Yes, it is more than a month since I've updated my blog and I've missed my site so much.  Anyway, we'll be celebrating Christmas Eve at the Feraren's residence at San Teodoro, Oriental Mindoro this night. I've always celebrated this occasion with my family but what makes this one special?  Well, this may just be the first time I'll be celebrating Christ's birth as a Registered Nurse.  Also, I have a lot to be thankful for.  I've gained a lot of friends in the hospital, my family's closer than ever, plus, I've met someone really special.  I feel so blessed right now.

What was I doing during my non-blogging weeks anyway?  Well, I completed the nine Simbang Gabi Masses,  enjoyed a couple of Christmas Parties at my beloved Oriental Mindoro Provincial Hospital and went to Manila for shopping, leisure, and my Aunt's Wedding day.

Me and Mara at the  OMPH Overall Christmas Party
We had to wear a 60s- inspired outfit for our Dance Competition at the Christmas Party

Me and my siblings at Star City

at Tita Fede's Wedding

at my cousin's house


Christmas is a season to be jolly.  However, beyond all the chic outfits, the fabulous parties and the glamorous food cocktails, there is one man who saved us all.   He is Jesus Christ.  Let HIM be the real reason for all our Celebrations.  Just remember, There is no CHRISTmas without CHRIST.

Lovelots,

No comments:

Post a Comment