Saturday, February 16, 2013

Celebrating Heart's Day the Cutie and Sweetie Way

Hello there Bloggerbuds!

It’s Valentine’s Day and Cutie and Sweetie are away from each other.  Yeah, while other couples are busy making sweet memories together, we are left with nothing but a handful of work and hundreds of miles separating the two of us.  It’s quite sad, I guess.

 
I’m quite fortunate though that I have work and kickboxing classes on V Day.  That way, I can keep myself busy and forget all the loneliness that long distance relationships entail.  I also tried to avoid the malls and every dating place I could ever think of to avoid self-pity.  Imagine me walking alone at the mall seeing sweet couples together with nothing but myself and this longing for my Cutie.  That would have been a big no-no!

Thus, as the day was finally drawing to a close, I logged onto facebook and saw the best valentine’s gift I’ve ever received.

Honestly, I couldn’t help but smile as I saw this picture.  I felt really happy because my Cutie spent a lot of time (and effort perhaps?) to make our first V Day together a memorable one.  He really made my day.  Anyway, I also made an online present (since I was away from Cutie and I didn’t have enough money to buy something for him) and came up with this one.


That was how I spent my first Valentine's Day with my beloved Romeo.  Although we celebrated it in two different places, Heart's Day was really memorable.  Thanks to him.  I am really blessed because I have him in my life.  He’s the cutest, the sweetest and the most caring boyfriend I've ever had.  I am one lucky girl.

Lovelots,
Maica Angelle
Credits:
http://muzy.com/#lightbox_post_151504712
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527022727320986&set=a.326426567380604.92720.100000397892268&type=1&theater
http://maicaangelleesguerra.muzy.com/post/150638711-para-sa-akin-araw-araw-ay-valentine-s-day-basta-andyan-ka-palagi-sa-tabi-ko-ar-aroentaka-cutie?source=og

No comments:

Post a Comment