Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In Full Bloom


When I was 23, I had significant advancements in my career, had been in controversies (well, sort of), met the love of my life and realized that life, indeed is full of surprises.

That was a year ago.  I can still remember how it all began.  I celebrated my birthday at my hometown- San Teodoro, Oriental Mindoro.  We had a fun-filled sing- along party.  I was with my mom, dad, friends, twin sis and relatives.  It was memorable indeed!


This year though, I decided to take another route and celebrate it somewhere I considered home during my ‘Crit Care’ days- at Grand Tower’s, Vito Cruz, Malate, Manila.


I was with my not-so-little brother and my equally charming twin sister Mara.   We had a simple but meaningful celebration.  We had our own party by the pool and some picture-taking moments.  It was fun!


 By the next day, I was given the chance to be with my Cutie.  We went to SM Mall of Asia, ate together and chitchatted until sunset.  It is one the few and priceless moments I get to be with him (since we are kinda in a long distance relationship) and it was really worth it.

A month has already passed since I bid goodbye to my tough and wonderful 23rd and I’m already looking forward to my promising 24th.  Right now, I have everything I need to be happy. I have a very supportive family, a blossoming career and someone who makes me happy all the time.  What else can I wish for?
   







Lovelots,
Maica Angelle


Credits:



No comments:

Post a Comment